Aberdeen 2 - 3 Motherwell

1 minute ago, Reed or deed said:

Yes, lets just dismiss it as if it’s not important.

The standard of football on show there today does not leave much room for optimism.

Folk are rightfully angry at that pish.

I am so angry that i am now going to drive into Aberdeen at high speed, pish at the turnstiles, climb the wall to get into the south stand, jump on every single seat until they crumble.

Then pan the team bus window in with a common brick.

Bet yeh fuckin' dinna yeh fuckin' gobshite cunt.  A' fuckin mooth and nae substance.  Prick!!!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Once again, impressive squad on paper, hopes get raised.

Not so good on the field though. Fall apart against Motherwell. Hopes look misplaced.

Suppose we just have to expect it, in the way that some accept it.

Is it though? Littered with league 2, reserve and non league shite 

Abody raving about Clarkson last week saying Barron would struggle to get back in the team. Lol did he touch the ball today?

Shambles all round today - hardly anyone seemed to be able to pass to a player in a red shirt. Never got our attacking players involved in the game enough - seemed to be doing everything at snails pace. Need Baron back to speed things up in the midfield and play forward rather than sideways. Miovski does look like a great goalscorer though if we can start supplying him more often. The boy Morris looks like he's quick and direct, but I worry about Richardson more every time I see him - other than being fast I really don't see a footballer there.

Grim watch as Motherwell are just a run of the mill SPL team and they basically took us apart today - could've scored another 2 or 3 quite easily.

Re-coach the defense - especially at corners.

We've got fast players but they want to pass side-ways rather than counter-attack. Change this.

Decide who's doing what - there's too much interchange of responsibility and positioning - today that caught us out when no one knows exactly what their role is and the end product is limited. 

Motherwell should have had 5 at a minimum today. That they didn't was down to a bit of good fortune on our part and some piss poor finishing. 

This was a side that couldn't score one goal, home or away, against Sligo fucking Rovers. And they've lost a couple of players to injury since then (as well as their manager)

Goodwin has a lot of work to do this week coming to try to sort out this shambles of a defence. 

• Upvote 2

Roos is a fucking liability. He clearly can’t or won’t come for crosses.  
The opposition just need to in swing corners and it’ll cause panic.  
Lewis will be back in soon.

Defensively I don’t think we’re any better than last season

Stewart thinks he’s Beckenbauer. The amount of times he gives the ball away is ridiculous.

Our midfield were overrun. 

We were lucky not to lose by more with them counter attacking at the end.

Overall I think we’ll score more than last season, but I think we’ll concede as many as last season.

BTTS will be a good bet for our games this season. 

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

McRorie needs to go back into midfield. 

Stewart was a liability.

Kennedy is the Kennedy we thought he was.

Ramadani was largely anonymous.

Mio looked isolated for long periods.

Is fitness an issue, because we didn't seem to be able to up the temp for long at all.

So much work still to be done on this squad it seems. Bates need to get gone and another defender in ASAP. If anything just to stop McCrorie being deployed there again. All the chopping and changing we had to do today never helped either. Where the fuck are all these injuries coming from? Kennedy aside because that was always happening. Whenever he starts it's like we've already used a sub because it's guaranteed something will cause him to come off. Time to reset and go again next week. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Is it though? Littered with league 2, reserve and non league shite 

Abody raving about Clarkson last week saying Barron would struggle to get back in the term. Lol did he touch the ball today?

Yea, pretty sure the ball wrecked his leg today

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos is a fucking liability. He clearly can’t or won’t come for crosses.  
The opposition just need to in swing corners and it’ll cause panic.  
Lewis will be back in soon.

Defensively I don’t think we’re any better than last season

Stewart thinks he’s Beckenbauer. The amount of times he gives the ball away is ridiculous.

Our midfield were overrun. 

We were lucky not to lose by more with them counter attacking at the end.

Overall I think we’ll score more than last season, but I think we’ll concede as many as last season.

BTTS will be a good bet for our games this season. 

Cant disagree with any of above! Expectations were very high this season, thought we had recruited well and maybe Goodwin was the man for the job after early doubts. Now im really no sure what to make of it after today! Make no mistake that isn't a good Motherwell that absolutely schooled us today. The biggest worry for me was how bad Stewart was and hes been made our captain. 

Guest milne_afc
9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Stewart was a liability.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Stewart thinks he’s Beckenbauer. The amount of times he gives the ball away is ridiculous

4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Stewart is not the footballer he thinks he is. Just stick to basics. Win your headers and play the easy pass. I’m very concerned we have made him captain.

Etc, he’s fucking shite.