Aberdeen 2 - 3 Motherwell

A flag day loss to the minks at parkhead, and a home pumping of a 10-man St. Mirren side probably make this game our first chance to really get an idea of our capabilities this season.

Van Veen is a prick. Hope someone wipes him out nice and early. 

Motherwell are sticky bastards when they come to Aberdeen, but I'm saying 2-0 - Bojan and Vinnie (his first dons goal was at Fir park aye?)

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Got to say guys, I think if we score more goals than them we win this one. 

You're missing the point. Merely winning the game , which should be a given, won't be enough. If we're not at least 3 up at half time , and don't add to the lead in the second half , it'll be further proof that we're regressing under Goodwin. And that he has to go if we want to get to the next level.

5 minutes ago, redone said:

You're missing the point. Merely winning the game , which should be a given, won't be enough. If we're not at least 3 up at half time , and don't add to the lead in the second half , it'll be further proof that we're regressing under Goodwin. And that he has to go if we want to get to the next level.

Fuck it, get rid of Goodwin now, just in case.

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Think we will win probably by 2 or 3 but players will get kicked all over the place and if Saturdays anything to go by with little protection

We haven't really seen the ugly side of Ramadani yet but I think when push comes to shove, like this weekend probably, we'll see what he's all about when the chips are down. Motherwell won't know what's hit them. Mr Van Veen might have got away with it last season with them pair of benders at centre half, not this time, son.

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

We haven't really seen the ugly side of Ramadani yet but I think when push comes to shove, like this weekend probably, we'll see what he's all about when the chips are down. Motherwell won't know what's hit them. Mr Van Veen might have got away with it last season with them pair of benders at centre half, not this time, son.

Van Veen meets The Albanian. Only one winner there. 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, McPhee123 said:

A flag day loss to the minks at parkhead, and a home pumping of a 10-man St. Mirren side probably make this game our first chance to really get an idea of our capabilities this season.

Van Veen is a prick. Hope someone wipes him out nice and early. 

Motherwell are sticky bastards when they come to Aberdeen, but I'm saying 2-0 - Bojan and Vinnie (his first dons goal was at Fir park aye?)

Our capabilities being displayed led to Gallagher being sent off and the subsequent pumping. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Agreed though I would worry about McCrorie v Van Veen if it came to that