Aberdeen 2 - 3 Motherwell

12 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Just play our game and don’t get sucked into theirs.

This ^^^^^ 100%.

Motherwell will spend the first 20 minutes of the game fouling in rotation. They'll foul, foul and foul again, every single time we get the ball. Complete and utter shitehousery with the sole intention of knocking us out of our playing pattern to the point that we effectively lose the plot and allow them into the game. 

It's a fucking catastrophe of a way to play football but it worked against us so often last season. 

We absolutely need just to concentrate on our own game. Do the simple things right, keep the tempo high, go for the throat early and don't let them get comfortable. 

A decent referee who won't stand back and let them commit constant fouls would be handy. 

I fucking hate Motherwell. 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

This ^^^^^ 100%.

Motherwell will spend the first 20 minutes of the game fouling in rotation. They'll foul, foul and foul again, every single time we get the ball. Complete and utter shitehousery with the sole intention of knocking us out of our playing pattern to the point that we effectively lose the plot and allow them into the game. 

It's a fucking catastrophe of a way to play football but it worked against us so often last season. 

We absolutely need just to concentrate on our own game. Do the simple things right, keep the tempo high, go for the throat early and don't let them get comfortable. 

A decent referee who won't stand back and let them commit constant fouls would be handy. 

I fucking hate Motherwell. 

Me too. The way they embarrassed the league in Europe was the final straw. 

9 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Think we will win probably by 2 or 3 but players will get kicked all over the place and if Saturdays anything to go by with little protection

It's not even just a lack of protection... the referees seem to delight in fucking us over at every chance, over and above waving play on when they've fouled our players, or awarding phantom fouls at critical times in our passage of play.

Did Bez not get carded for having the temerity to be smashed in the face with the ball by the Livi keeper? 

36 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's not even just a lack of protection... the referees seem to delight in fucking us over at every chance, over and above waving play on when they've fouled our players, or awarding phantom fouls at critical times in our passage of play.

Did Bez not get carded for having the temerity to be smashed in the face with the ball by the Livi keeper? 

Should keep a record this season. St Mirren penalty for a shoulder to shoulder outside the box was shite.

Not as bad as Vinny getting booked for being punched as you say, Ojo red carded for letting a fan push him, McGregor escaping a penalty and red card for police axing Hedges and the Ross County penalty for smashing the ball onto Hayes arm from a yard away were all pretty honking decisions. 

7 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Should keep a record this season. St Mirren penalty for a shoulder to shoulder outside the box was shite.

Not as bad as Vinny getting booked for being punched as you say, Ojo red carded for letting a fan push him, McGregor escaping a penalty and red card for police axing Hedges and the Ross County penalty for smashing the ball onto Hayes arm from a yard away were all pretty honking decisions. 

I mean, it happens so routinely that it eventually stops looking like purely bad refereeing. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

I mean, it happens so routinely that it eventually stops looking like purely bad refereeing. 

From last season as well, Hibs very own shaved ape, Ryan Porteous getting a retrospective red card for an assault on Ramirez which he got away with at the time. And guess who then scored the only goal of the game after that assault.

Outside Celtic and Rangers, this is one of the games I am most keen to see a good performance. The results and performances against Motherwell last season were some of the most sickening. Feeling a little more excited this season, there seems to be a few players that should be enjoyable to watch at least 

9 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

You are clearly the best person to keep this record. 

You could always start a thread called ref decisions that went against us. 

?

2 hours ago, JojoJuan said:

Outside Celtic and Rangers, this is one of the games I am most keen to see a good performance. The results and performances against Motherwell last season were some of the most sickening. Feeling a little more excited this season, there seems to be a few players that should be enjoyable to watch at least 

I hear you but more so than Hertz ?

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Nah.

Don’t think anybody is really that bothered to be honest.

Makes out we’re victims or summin ken

I think given the noise about some of the decisions then plenty of people are interested. 

Take it you weren't bothered about McGregor pole axing Hedges last year or the dodgy penalty at Ibrox? You not discuss Ojo getting shoved or Vinny getting punched either?