Aberdeen 2 - 3 Motherwell

1 hour ago, JojoJuan said:

From what I have seen so far this season, I will be gutted if we don't win this one. I think it is really important to be on it right from kickoff. Conceding an early goal could be a problem as they will just resort to closing ranks and thuggery. 

If we start decent then I think 2-0 Aberdeen 

I completely agree with you here. 

4 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Are you suggesting there is an agenda against us?

Do you not think that almost every club can point towards various instances of refereeing incompetence?

Na, just thought they were ridiculous decisions. Even Richard Foster said we were the victims of ludicrous decisions last season.

If you get a dubious one wrong then fair enough but some of them were scandalous. And as for the Rangers  ones I think it was more the usual help they get rather than an agenda  against us

I find myself unexpectedly in Aberdeen this weekend and would like to take in the Motherwell game along with my kid (9 years old).  Anyone know hoe to navigate the AFC ticketing website such that I can buy two tickets, inclduing one for an under 12?  I've registered but I am unable to include a U12 ticket in my order because I am not registered as being under 12!  I tried registering my child seperately but there does not seem to be an easy way to connect the two accounts and get seats next to each other.  I really miss pay at the gate.

22 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

I find myself unexpectedly in Aberdeen this weekend and would like to take in the Motherwell game along with my kid (9 years old).  Anyone know hoe to navigate the AFC ticketing website such that I can buy two tickets, inclduing one for an under 12?  I've registered but I am unable to include a U12 ticket in my order because I am not registered as being under 12!  I tried registering my child seperately but there does not seem to be an easy way to connect the two accounts and get seats next to each other.  I really miss pay at the gate.

Try phoning the ticket office and explaining your problem

You might have to register the U12 but from then on, should be easy

1 hour ago, Daisy1903 said:

Na, just thought they were ridiculous decisions. Even Richard Foster said we were the victims of ludicrous decisions last season.

If you get a dubious one wrong then fair enough but some of them were scandalous. And as for the Rangers  ones I think it was more the usual help they get rather than an agenda  against us

Beaton is a known hun.  
We know it. 
Even worse, the SFA know it. 

The fat, orange bastard shouldn’t be anywhere near a scum game.

Hope the cunt spontaneously combusts in his next game at Pittodrie. 

I did similar when buying a season ticket for my 6 year old nephew.  Club shop were really helpful, also an email to them was helpful too. 

From what I gathered to do it online they need an account, and would need an email and phone number different from yours

1 hour ago, Stavrogin said:

Was in exactly same position couple of weeks ago for Raith game.  Was through in Aberdeen and was keen to take the wee ones to their first game.   Had to create emails for them and accounts but couldn’t link accounts so eventually gave up and didn’t go.   Probably me being an IT goon but thought it was still overly complicated to buy the kids tickets.    

2 hours ago, Stavrogin said:

You can link accounts if you know the account number, which you should have if you managed to register your kid. If you click on your account, scroll down to My Friends & Family, then click Manage My Relationships. From there you can create a new relationship.

It's not that obvious, so if you can't manage, give the ticket office a call, I've always found them helpful.

5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Motherwell are dire this season as Sligo Rovers and St. Johnstone have already shown. Wouldn't be surprised if they do a Ravenscraig this season and go down.

Aberdeen to go nap in this one, with Miovski (3), Stewart, and Kennedy doing the scoring for us.

?

1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Was in exactly same position couple of weeks ago for Raith game.  Was through in Aberdeen and was keen to take the wee ones to their first game.   Had to create emails for them and accounts but couldn’t link accounts so eventually gave up and didn’t go.   Probably me being an IT goon but thought it was still overly complicated to buy the kids tickets.    

Happy to hear I am not the only one that cannot fathom the website!

39 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

You can link accounts if you know the account number, which you should have if you managed to register your kid. If you click on your account, scroll down to My Friends & Family, then click Manage My Relationships. From there you can create a new relationship.

It's not that obvious, so if you can't manage, give the ticket office a call, I've always found them helpful.

Tried the option to link the kids account but it says I need a Dons ID.  Tried to find that but only got the message  "Find your Dons ID on your Season Ticket / AberDNA Membership card. Or contact the Ticket Office via ticketoffice@afc.co.uk or by calling 01224 63 1903".  So a mail to the ticket office it is! 

We'd better score at least 3 to make this worthwhile.

11 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Chris Graham is the referee for Saturday. 

I've never heard of him before, and a wee Google shows that he's only ever refereed one Premiership game.

No idea if that'll be good or bad for us. Motherwell may just rip the pish out of a guy that wants to let the game flow. 

Chris Graham? Isn’t he that young fud who was involved at Sevco; got elected onto the board then was hastily removed after some skullduggery with digital  Islamic sexual images? 

5 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Fair enough.

I just don’t see that it is too much to get hot up about myself.

We were dire last year and refereeing decisions were the least of our worries as far as i can see.

If we play the game this year and get some good forward thinking play going and are able to take our chances and bang the goals in, then i think referees will be insignificant.

We didnt deserve much last season i think in all fairness. 

1 hour ago, Stavrogin said:

Tried the option to link the kids account but it says I need a Dons ID.  Tried to find that but only got the message  "Find your Dons ID on your Season Ticket / AberDNA Membership card. Or contact the Ticket Office via ticketoffice@afc.co.uk or by calling 01224 63 1903".  So a mail to the ticket office it is! 

We'd better score at least 3 to make this worthwhile.

Check your mails min, I'll sort you out with a couple complimentary one's.

• Upvote 1
On 8/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, C'monEweReds said:

3-0 dons, Miovski x2 & Duk late on to grab the 3rd.

If Coulson is out, keep Sclaes LB & Mcrorie CB and start Clarkson in CM

Clarkson has to start regardless. Breath of fresh air when he came in. A player who always tries to play passes forward and thread balls between players and lines. 
Had enough of pedestrian safe passes from Ferguson, McGeouch, McCrorie etc.