Ally Begg what is that cunt all about

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

???

I see he got lazy and just got into reposting 

It’s the thought that counts 

Probably keeping the juicier details for a book.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He used to post on mad, spoke to him a couple of times but it was more about his book at the time than anything else. 

Was in a boy band was he not?

Aye I seem to remember something like that too.

Sure I read that he was connected to Celtic TV at some point or other so gets grief as not being a “proper red”.

Edit : Quick Google and he was a presenter on CelticTV.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He used to post on mad, spoke to him a couple of times but it was more about his book at the time than anything else. 

Was in a boy band was he not?

aye he was. from newburgh

I had one of his old school books.  in it it had a library style ownership card. where class was scribbled out and replaced with cell, prisoner for name etc etc

Seems im in a minority here.  I've enjoyed his blog with the Dons players and also enjoy his youtube programmes.   Think his old man was involved in Piper Alpha in some way or another.

He's not the best presenter but i thank him for getting the legends on to give us fans an insite on what it was actually like playing for the Don's during the 'Glory Days'  Even at 50 years old they are still my heroes and i love all the stories.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 8:45 AM, Dynamo said:

A so called die hard that you could count the amount of games he's been to in the last five years on one hand.

He's a tim cunt.  His "support" of the dons is an attention seeking expedition.  Goofy prick

On 8/11/2022 at 1:39 PM, YorkDon said:

Aye I seem to remember something like that too.

Sure I read that he was connected to Celtic TV at some point or other so gets grief as not being a “proper red”.

Edit : Quick Google and he was a presenter on CelticTV.

...and has a chapter in his book titled "the Celtic Story"

Proper red my arse