Ally Begg what is that cunt all about

On 9/7/2022 at 10:55 AM, jamiesd said:

Shame, should of done it in Mcginty's or sumin like that.  On paper its always looks good but its a fair hike, high price etc etc.  better aff we fit Dazzy said

I spoke to Eric for about 10 mins at the Football Writers dinner in Glasgow a few years back . It was on May the 11th so good icebreaker to bore the poor bastard with my drunken recollections. He was a very nice guy and genuinely seemed quite pleased with the attention. Saying that the place was full of arse cheeks players and supporters.

Also had the dubious pleasure of speaking to a pished up Calderwood who made even less sense than he usually did 

13 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I spoke to Eric for about 10 mins at the Football Writers dinner in Glasgow a few years back . It was on May the 11th so good icebreaker to bore the poor bastard with my drunken recollections. He was a very nice guy and genuinely seemed quite pleased with the attention. Saying that the place was full of arse cheeks players and supporters.

Also had the dubious pleasure of speaking to a pished up Calderwood who made even less sense than he usually did 

The time I met him came across as a real gentleman,  also appeared to be very humble, 

• 2 months later...