20 minutes ago, Zeus said:

South Y and X seats are terrible.

Rip them oot and introduce safe standing 

That isn't up to the club and to a fairly large degree the opportunity for progressive change is hurt by the actions of the minority in the balaclavas.

But the dumb thing is that as with in ground alcohol two teams in general fuck it up for the rest.

But who sits in the away end at any ground... pointless rule really.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

I’m literally fucking tell you as a fact, I’ve seen multiple people sit on the seats and they are so rusted they came off the hinges and broke.

40 seats damaged in celebrations? Nah I’m not surprised. Did this mean people damaged them on purpose? Nope. 

If you genuinely believe people are damaging the seats on purpose then you’re a fucking moron.

Are you Uri fuckin Geller ?

Bullshit 

Wilfully damaging anything at Pittodrie is the act of a simpleton (except when Simmie done it)

Over-exuberant young team, 100% simpletons. lets not pish our pants tho. Balaclavas?surely that just makes it easy to identify who’s carrying pyros?

Im sure there wont be anymore breaking seats (on purpose) after this. 

Loving the resurgence of teenage lads going to the game together for a good time. Its improved the atmos at every ground in Scotland.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Wilfully damaging anything at Pittodrie is the act of a simpleton (except when Simmie done it)

Over-exuberant young team, 100% simpletons. lets not pish our pants tho. Balaclavas?surely that just makes it easy to identify who’s carrying pyros?

Im sure there wont be anymore breaking seats (on purpose) after this. 

Loving the resurgence of teenage lads going to the game together for a good time. Its improved the atmos at every ground in Scotland.

This. My supporters bus is rammed with young folk. Love it sitting at the front of the bus listening to the young bucks and buckesses following AFC. To be fair, I can still out-drink them though. 

10 hours ago, C'monEweReds said:

Anyone complaining about the red shed is a complete fanny 

Fair enough if they are damaging seats on purpose but they are old as fuck and completely unfit for purpose. 

As for pyro keep it in the stand instead of chucking it on the pitch like a cock. 

Maybe the club can hand out these instead, HSE all the way.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Why do so many of the young fans wear predominantly dark clothing when in here? Surely Red would be more apt 

Not sure the reasoning, but is it not an ultras thing? Good on them I say, and if a few Huns get a sore face in the process, then I'm all for it