St Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, KidCreole said:

May I enquire which of those events was the most painful and could you list them into order of pain, 

Aberdeen result definitely most painful . I can laugh off pretty much anything else, none of the other events really bothered me, other than the inconvenience (daughter wasn't sick through illness, she'd been stuffing  her face with rubbish at her granny's all day). A bad result for the dons still has the power to ruin my week and put me in a foul mood. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

Get Miovski and Duk starting. Hayes to left back if coulson can't play. Mccrorie in the middle. 

Roos

Coulson/Hayes

Scales 

Stewart 

Richardson

Mccrorie 

Ramadani 

Vinny

Morris 

Duk

Miovski 

If we were to play 2 up front (which i doubt we will) would rather go with Ramirez than the headless chicken.

37 minutes ago, wicker83 said:

Train strike pish has scuppered our travel plans.

Anyone on here want to share a taxi from Stirling to Perth on Sat? Been quoted £65 for a 6-seater, but have 4 seats to fill.

Fucked our plans too. No chance of strike being cancelled?

On 8/15/2022 at 10:19 AM, Dal Riata Don said:

If Considine scores (anything seems likely at corners these days), do you think he'll celebrate it, or will he act the gentleman and mute it?

If he's anything about him he'll certainly celebrate and rightly so. I think he will score, quite possibly the winner, its written as they say. However I don't think he'll celebrate it, more likely he'll milk the moral high ground one more time. We're not taking anything from this game, Saints will be right up for it, and they'll expose our utter shitehouseness for what it is. Seen this movie too many times to think any different. That's the way I go into all games now, anything to avoid the bugger that is hope.

Clarkson is apparently ok & fit according to someone who was talking g to his parents (severe cramp only). 

If so, 4-3-3: 

Roos 

Richardson Stewart Scales Coulson   
                        McCrorie. 
           Ramadani.      Clarkson. 
    Besuijen.     Miovski.     Hayes 

I originally said Roos should be dropped but maybe a bit soon for that. Having seen the Motherwell equaliser it was as much down to horrific defending as him not commanding his box. 
Any more flapping at crosses or being rooted to his line & then get Lewis back in.  
You can guarantee St Johnstone will be putting balls under the bar on top of him. 

If Coulson is unfit, then (reluctantly) MacKenzie to start. 

In all likelihood we’ll need to score 2 to win. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Clarkson is apparently ok & fit according to someone who was talking g to his parents (severe cramp only). 

If so, 4-3-3: 

Roos 

McCrorie. 
           Ramadani.      Clarkson. 

I originally said Roos should be dropped but maybe a bit soon for that. Having seen the Motherwell equaliser it was as much down to horrific defending as him not commanding his box. 
Any more flapping at crosses or being rooted to his line & then get Lewis back in.  
You can guarantee St Johnstone will be putting balls under the bar on top of him. 

I'd pick that team but swap Ramadani and McCrorie 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I was thinking McCrorie just in front of the defence, so when the full backs push right up, McCrorie can drop in & make it a back 3. 

Aye. 

I was thinking McCrorie box to box to give us an extra player going forward at times and allowing Ramadani to take the ball off the defence and get play started. 

The other option is McCrorie and Ramadani in a two with Clarkson in front of them. 

Same eleven though. 

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. 

I was thinking McCrorie box to box to give us an extra player going forward at times and allowing Ramadani to take the ball off the defence and get play started. 

The other option is McCrorie and Ramadani in a two with Clarkson in front of them. 

Same eleven though. 

Aye, maybe be we should take over from Jim Goodwin & Lee Sharp. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If so, 4-3-3: 

Roos 

McCrorie. 
           Ramadani.      Clarkson. 

Yeah but the defence should be irrelevant there

That close to goal he should be out smashing itclear