St Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

I mean, it's impossible to know which Aberdeen will turn up. 

It could be 4-0 Aberdeen or 4-0 St Johnstone. 

I'm ever the optimist, and think we'll see a reaction from the Dons. 

Based on the last entire season and the games of this season so far. I would be inclined to suggest that it will be the useless bastard Aberdeen side that turn up.

Therefore:

St Johnstone 4-0 Aberdeen.

Goodwin sacked in the morning.

I'd go with this.

To solidify the defence.

If Coulsen unavailable, Mackenzie in. No doubt find out from today's Goodwin pre-matcher.

Though would rather have Hayes there, he's too important in his assists thus far to shit back at this point.

Duk, Hayes and Besuijen interchangeable.

Possibly Morris in for Duk. Or even Watkins out of the dark? Unlikely. Extremely.

Roos in last chance saloon.

Any more of these multiple extreme shiteing the punts scenarios (for us watching) each time a cross is swung in is unacceptable.

EDIT - This is probably a game where we will get a hoora ba's jist lumped into him / 6 yarder.

Goodwin nothing if not predictable with his line ups, so would imagine he's not going to drop Richardson.

In that case probably Clarkson move a bit forward in place of Duk them McCrorie alongside Ramadani.

Fuctifino.

spacer.png

The above team is highly likely but cant see McCrorie at RB he will be in midfield which is not good.....

Rather have Lewis in goal but aint happening.  Roos

Id go three at the back  Coulsen, Scales and Jason Lee

five in midfield,   Hayes, Rambodani, Clarkson, Vinnie, Richardson

upfront  Miovski and Ramirez

Duk and Morris on for Richardson/Ramirez at half time if things not working out. 

Lets get two up top and go at these cunts.  Give the other team something to think about instead of worrying about them.

If I were picking the team I'd be fucking off Richardson completely. 

Roos

RMC  Stew Scales Coulson

Rama  Clarkson 

Hayes        Vinnie   Kennedy 

Miovksi                   

These next two games will give us an indication of how this season is going to go. Was Motherwell a blip, or will Goodwin be out by Christmas? 

The club have spent a (relatively) fair bit of cash, if we don't see an upturn in form soon I'll be calling for his head, along with the recruitment dept. Let's not forget he's been here since February. 

Whilst I enjoyed the St Mirren game, I'm not going to read too much in to it given we were playing against 10 men for 70 mins or so.