St Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

36 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

Good enough though, he had a great game. I think it was someone else asking about him. I just shared the link.

I had a skim through & nearly everytime I stopped it they were comitting some kind of foul, dirty bastards.

1 minute ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Good enough though, he had a great game. I think it was someone else asking about him. I just shared the link.

I had a skim through & nearly everytime I stopped it they were comitting some kind of foul, dirty bastards.

Yeah, Real anti football shit, I also feel less insecure about loosing Banchorys finest defender after watching it again, Duk has cult hero status guaranteed as well, A lot of good to take from the match, I think we are in for a roller coaster season 

• Upvote 1

please enlighten me about dr robert malone.
is he anti vax?, lets see if i can fill your card for you.
maybe you can discredit all the studies from iceland, denmark, israel, thailand, uk,etc
you've never addressed safe and effective, you know as i do, the new technology is anything but, , its the one of the worst therapeutics.

imagine having to change the definition of the word vaccine, or did that not happen either.

i say lets go to the pub page and do the right thing by others here, can we agree on that, before i release the data and help you save face.

good to go?

17 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Och i was hoping Red Kelly would come back with Dr Robert Malone so i could get the bonus ball on the anti vax conspiracy bingo.

We had a full house on spineless, bootlicking,  unionist retard bingo a page or two  back.

Poor bustards. What a fucking affront to functioning humans.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, red kelly said:

i wonder if zero shall remind us of how many people died in the first round of jabs by pfizer.
will he mention how they tried to bury the studies for 75 years?.

What I find staggering is that cynicism toward big pharma was a staple of the rational left until the establishment told them it was right wing to exercise scrutiny and rational thought over blind faith,  wham tribalism replaces intellectual discourse and we end up in a shit show of misinformation and the rewriting of established scientific norms, When you have to ban and deplatform epidemiologists with decades of no controversy behind them surely to fuck its time to be discerning and at the very least entertain the possibility that big pharma in cahoots with the state and big tech might not have our wellbeing at heart 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KidCreole said:

What I find staggering is that cynicism toward big pharma was a staple of the rational left until the establishment told them it was right wing to exercise scrutiny and rational thought over blind faith,  wham tribalism replaces intellectual discourse and we end up in a shit show of misinformation and the rewriting of established scientific norms, When you have to ban and deplatform epidemiologists with decades of no controversy behind them surely to fuck its time to be discerning and at the very least entertain the possibility that big pharma in cahoots with the state and big tech might not have our wellbeing at heart 

All they care about is profit and they’ve cleverly disguised it which has conned some simple minds like Zero and Parklife.

Probably easier being blindly ignorant though tbh since we’re all over the barrel anyway and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to protest against what’s happening 

need a coffin delivered to Westminster 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, red kelly said:

please enlighten me about dr robert malone.
is he anti vax?, lets see if i can fill your card for you.
maybe you can discredit all the studies from iceland, denmark, israel, thailand, uk,etc
you've never addressed safe and effective, you know as i do, the new technology is anything but, , its the one of the worst therapeutics.

imagine having to change the definition of the word vaccine, or did that not happen either.

i say lets go to the pub page and do the right thing by others here, can we agree on that, before i release the data and help you save face.

good to go?

Please do. 

19 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fuck me, is that really the depths you're going to sink to?

You know you're arguing with an idiot when they resort to shite like that.

Anyway, you said to take it to the pub... i have... so stop posting your shite on here.

nothing wrong with being gay surely, here's me thinking you were the virtuous type.,

i might head over,[pub]but  you've been so disingenuous with an ego to fill a stadium ,i shall stand back for a moment .
never seen someone dance like you do. ill give you that. 

Just now, red kelly said:

nothing wrong with being gay surely, here's me thinking you were the virtuous type.,

i might head over,[pub]but  you've been so disingenuous with an ego to fill a stadium ,i shall stand back for a moment .
never seen someone dance like you do. ill give you that. 

There's nothing wrong with being gay, insinuating someone is gay as some sort of insult is the kind of thing you'd hear in a school playground. Maybe its indicative of your age, or mental age that you think its funny?

9 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

There's nothing wrong with being gay, insinuating someone is gay as some sort of insult is the kind of thing you'd hear in a school playground. Maybe its indicative of your age, or mental age that you think its funny?

God made Adam and Eve , man to make babies with woman.   Adam and Steve is unnatural affection.   Otherwise  Homosexusls, or Poofs , sticking their dicks where the sun don’t shine doesn’t make babies only soar bums.  The word gay is an insult to happiness.   Queer is the word. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, red kelly said:

oh dear ,so pfizer trying to hide the studies seems sound to you, got it.
BTW ,will you take the monkey pox vax to save your boyfriend?.

There is no monkeypox vaccine

They are giving at risk groups (ie queerhawks) the smallpox vaccine.

The first of which was developed in 1798......

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2022 at 6:32 PM, zeroisgod76 said:

such a sensitive soul , something you want to tell us?