Usyk vs Joshua 2

Usyk vs Joshua 2  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Usyk
    • Joshua

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I might be in the minority.

I want Usyk to win because I like seeing Hearn cry cause Tyson gets right under his skin, and Eddie falls for it every time (so do the majority of people)

HOWEVER, I think Joshua knocks him out. Weird feeling.

Hope I am wrong, won't be putting money on it.

Aye, Hearn is a smug, coke faced prick.

I think Usyk is too shrewd to let Joshua knock him oot.

I'd love to see Fury v Joshua but I think that ship has sailed.  We'll see.  Fury would make a cunt of him too imo.

Just watched the Press Conference.  Joshua I thought looked a bit nervy and Usyk supremely calm and confident.

Fuckin' Hearns is a fuckin' slimy piece of shit.  Check him at the photo shoot and face to face/stare down at the end, barge himself into the middle of the frame.  Whatta nob.

Zoom to 35 minutes or so.  It's the undercard up to then.

2 hours ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

I predict a dodgy draw to set up a trilogy fight now Fury has fucked off into retirement.

The Gypsy cunt will be back ! I’m fed up listening to his increasingly deranged bullshit. He hasn’t vacated or been stripped of his WBC belt yet. Even if he stepped down he could be made legacy champion which they did with the older of the Klitchkos. Means you are mandatory any time you want.

He was wanting to fight Chisora 2 weeks ago. Just wants to keep himself relevant. Like him big time as a boxer but he has become one irritating cunt of a man.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:14 AM, Don Fonte said:

Usyk will stop him around rds 9-10

Yip or possibly a few rounds earlier - the robot going to come out swinging and gas inside 5-6 rounds. Either that or Usyk clips him early and he goes into survival mode. He’s been gun shy since Ruiz battered him 

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yip or possibly a few rounds earlier - the robot going to come out swinging and gas inside 5-6 rounds. Either that or Usyk clips him early and he goes into survival mode. He’s been gun shy since Ruiz battered him 

Indeed. Fuck knows what Dazn were doing giving him that huge deal, unless they've got a break clause in it for when Usyk schools him again.

10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Indeed. Fuck knows what Dazn were doing giving him that huge deal, unless they've got a break clause in it for when Usyk schools him again.

Can see him retiring if he loses this. Hopefully he fights wilder though, get his lights put clean out ?

29 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Usyk will be going for the knockout this time and think it may come earlier as Joshua knows he has to take him out early so may run out of steam.

Joshua has always been a hype puppet ans will retire rather than share a ring with Wilder or Fury.

makes me laugh all the AJ fanboys we used to have on here who said he was better than Fury

Dinna disagree much with that.

AJ wouldn't last against Fury or Wilder imo.

Usyk v Fury would be an interestin' one but I doubt it'll happen.

On 8/17/2022 at 5:24 PM, Kilgore Trout said:

Usyk will out box him and be well ahead . At some point Joshua will throw caution to the wind try and fail to get a knockout he will then gas and get stopped.

Not paying £27 quid for that particularly with such a shit undercard

This is how I predict it will go, though part of me wants Joshua to win, then coax Fury back to fight him (and I don't think it'll take much to get him back in the game, tbh) and the latter smashes him into retirement. For me, Joshua is somewhere between Audley Harrison and David Hate, a good but vastly overhyped fighter. It's ridiculous to think the BBC carried a story the other day, saying if Joshua wins he'll go down as an all-time great... he wouldn't have stood a chance against the likes of Frazier, Norton or Holmes, never mind Ali, Foreman or Lewis.