Usyk vs Joshua 2

Usyk vs Joshua 2  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Usyk
    • Joshua

• 2 weeks later...

Fury I will give you 40 percent you dosser

AJ ok . I can fight you on the 17th December. Incidentally the date you had pencilled in to fight Usyk/Chisora 

Fury nah that will potentially interfere with my preparations for an Usyk fight next year(one which has yet to be agreed) End of November or beginning of December or no fight you dosser

I am so fed up with that fucking clown I’m almost and I mean almost wanting him to be knocked the fuck out

23 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Fury I will give you 40 percent you dosser

AJ ok . I can fight you on the 17th December. Incidentally the date you had pencilled in to fight Usyk/Chisora 

Fury nah that will potentially interfere with my preparations for an Usyk fight next year(one which has yet to be agreed) End of November or beginning of December or no fight you dosser

I am so fed up with that fucking clown I’m almost and I mean almost wanting him to be knocked the fuck out

Not how it went.

Fury offered 60/40 and 2 dates. Plus a 50/50 split in rematch.

AJ said no, I want this other date and a 60/40 split for rematch.

If AJ really wanted the fight he'd compromise. Fury is the champ.

• Upvote 3
On 9/10/2022 at 5:30 PM, Don Fonte said:

Not how it went.

Fury offered 60/40 and 2 dates. Plus a 50/50 split in rematch.

AJ said no, I want this other date and a 60/40 split for rematch.

If AJ really wanted the fight he'd compromise. Fury is the champ.

Not entirely in agreement with that. 

Fury was potentially fighting Usyk on Dec 17th. One of the reasons being or at least what was coming out at the time was it factored in a recovery time after his fight with Joshua and that was probably the earliest it could be done if he was going to agree to fighting this year

Joshua took more punishment than  Usyk and would be looking at the same amount of recovery time. 

Anyhoo there is so much bullshit floating around boxing you really do not know what to believe. 

I agree that Joshua should just fight Usyk but why give him a reason not to ?