What's your diet

Edwin Starr

4 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Supposed it is .?.

Never ever took it in my puff but some of my running mates did during the northern soul all nighters .?

Well before they were my mates .

There ye go then Eddie - the stuff's the breakfast of champions. 

Couple of lines after your cornflakes, swift half marathon and hame to knock the wife's hip oot before your tofu salad.

• Haha 2

Loosely related, I tried one of those pre-workout drinks a few weeks ago, Edwin. 

her brither does ultra-marathons and uses thon. IMO it’s novelty rubbish. He says just try a scoop before a run. About 3000mg of caffeine 

Spent six hours in that void between a heart attack and shitting myself.

Like the anxiety feeling of MCat, without the buzz 

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Loosely related, I tried one of those pre-workout drinks a few weeks ago, Edwin. 

her brither does ultra-marathons and uses thon. IMO it’s novelty rubbish. He says just try a scoop before a run. About 3000mg of caffeine 

Spent six hours in that void between a heart attack and shitting myself.

Like the anxiety feeling of MCat, without the buzz 

people doing ultra marathons are a bit mental to go through that pain for so long .

Not my thing but fair play to him .

Not sure about all that caffeine though way over the top.

https://coffeeaffection.com/how-much-caffeine-in-costa-coffee/#:~:text=Here is how Costa Coffee compares to other, 160 mg 2 more rows

25 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Meat based for me , and I'm nae fucking ashamed of it, we produce the best meat to the highest food standards in the world, the British public has been spoiled for too long with cheap food, those days are gone and hopefully the public appreciate the  meat, fruit and veg we produce here a bit more 

And in the past, they must remain ??

27 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Meat based for me , and I'm nae fucking ashamed of it, we produce the best meat to the highest food standards in the world, the British public has been spoiled for too long with cheap food, those days are gone and hopefully the public appreciate the  meat, fruit and veg we produce here a bit more 

They will appreciate it sure.

Just won’t buy it in the same quantities as previously due to the hike in prices with everything.