The Golf Thread

• 4 months later...

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Hilarious watching the elements at Sawgrass making all the top players shots being blown in the water wee the horrendous wind...Putts being missed fae a foot away blown aff course.?

Sure brings the super stars doon to earth.

Watched Scottie Scheffler looking at a 1-2 footer for about five minutes. Impossible to pick a winner in this thing. Justin Thomas my guess though. 

5 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Watched Scottie Scheffler looking at a 1-2 footer for about five minutes. Impossible to pick a winner in this thing. Justin Thomas my guess though. 

A lot of the big boys are gone,well over par.

I've had a few quid ew Pat Reed at 150/1.

4 under at the second round today at the 17th,then bogey at 17 and double bogey at last,and back to 1 under...Twat.

8 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

A lot of the big boys are gone,well over par.

I've had a few quid ew Pat Reed at 150/1.

4 under at the second round today at the 17th,then bogey at 17 and double bogey at last,and back to 1 under...Twat.

Twat is what the players call him as well. Strange choice to go for Reed, been playing like a twat for quite a while.

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Twat is what the players call him as well. Strange choice to go for Reed, been playing like a twat for quite a while.

Yes he is,but still a good player.

He had some illness all last year,that down to his erratic form,but he always surfaces in the majors,so had a few quid ew way,thought he was overpriced.

He's out again now and birdied the first.

Also had a couple of quid ew Jason Kokrak.

He's made the cut,a lot will be tired having to play 2 rounds quickly.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...