The Hobbit

The Golf Thread

13 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How do you mean?

Did RS not post a screenshot a wee while back from McIntyre regarding some putting tips he had given him? I could be mistaken 

On 7/18/2021 at 6:41 PM, Redforever86 said:

I'm sure I heard Rocket shout "great shot Bob" in his English accent at the 18th. 

"great shot bob you mutant?"

4 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

"great shot bob you mutant?"

Do you understand why you did that?

10 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Did RS not post a screenshot a wee while back from McIntyre regarding some putting tips he had given him? I could be mistaken 

Rozzers got the spreadsheets out and deduced that if you take fewer shots your score will be lower. 

RS, to be fair to him, is obviously very good at what he does. One of the worlds top golfers wouldn't be listening to him if he wasn't. 

I had the old clubs out tonight at the driving range, getting the swing back before a few sociable rounds I've got coming up. Pretty erratic hitting on the range but I'll improve no end after a proper round or two. 

On 7/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, Parklife said:

RS, to be fair to him, is obviously very good at what he does. One of the worlds top golfers wouldn't be listening to him if he wasn't. 

I had the old clubs out tonight at the driving range, getting the swing back before a few sociable rounds I've got coming up. Pretty erratic hitting on the range but I'll improve no end after a proper round or two. 

Mm if you believe that old arses shite about McIntyre more fool you