Forums

1. AFC Chat Football Forums

1. AFC and Scottish Football

General, straight, no nonsense chat about Aberdeen Football Club and Scottish football in general.

All transfer talk and rumours in here

Non-SPFL Stuff. Fill Your Boots...

1. The Pub

Non football related chat and banter.

Get tips and share your winnings.

Games, Music and Movies

Chat about other sports for a change.

• Aye.  Fucking shameful these cunts are coming up here and there is sufficient interest from locals to get a fucking photo with the trophy with Hun ribbons on it.  Embarrassing stuff all round. 
    • My take on last night. Stuart Armstrong had a nightmare 1st 30 mins and should have been subbed.He continuously gave away possession. Robertson and Tierney played way below their level..I think the 2 of them combined managed to get forward twice and get in a decent cross. Croatia took advantage of O'Donnell's lack of pace and had a free run on that side. Nisbet should have replaced Dykes with 30 mins to go. Ideal time to score the equaliser and fully expected us to come out the 2nd half and have a go.Did'nt happen. We were'nt unlucky and didn't deserve to go through.
    • Edinburgh as well.  Must have a particularly large following in Aberdeen. 
    • Oh well we definitely need an attacking creative midfielder then 
    • Think you would give him that as exciting signing in fairness regardless of age. But the excitement was taken away really because it had been leaked for about a month before unveiling. I’d also debate that the “exciting signings” chat was once brown had signed? I think cormack thinks that Ramirez is a exciting signing but it’s hard to get excited about a MLS reserve player. He may well be the real deal but certainly no guarantee  he will do the business for us.